Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) course, Bogotá
The purpose of TKT (the "Teaching Knowledge Test") is "to increase teachers' confidence and enhance job prospects by focusing on the core teaching knowledge needed by teachers of primary, secondary or adult learners, anywhere in the world."
It is suitable for "non-native" English teachers (those whose mother tongue is not English).
The course is designed for teachers preparing to take the TKT test, and covers the three exam "modules":
- Language and background to language learning and teaching
- Planning lessons and use of resources for language teaching
- Managing the teaching and learning process
The course lasts for 30 hours, divided into 3 modules, each of 10 hours.
- Either Saturdays, 2:00 p.m - 5:00 p.m
- Or Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Contact us for the next course start date at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "TKT".
Next course: June 18, 2013
The face-to-face TKT course is priced 750.000 pesos. The cost of the material is 89.990.
Exam fees are 135.000 pesos per module.
We also offer an online TKT course.